Monday, February 4, 2013

Reasons Why I Do Not Finish A Book

So as we all know, there are books out there that are simply not our cup of tea. Recently, I've been going on a reading spree and I have been reading a lot of books. In just Janruary, I've knocked off 20 books on my TBR pile! And while I discovered that there are some books that I really like, there are some I simply cannot finish. Today, I will be discussing all those books I didn't finish.


FIRST REASON 

The main character is horrible. She is either really, really annoying, or really, really dumb. And unfortunately, I don't do well with either, so she irritates me to death.

FIRST REASON

The main character is horrible. She is either really, really annoying, or really, really dumb. And unfortunately, I don't do well with either, so she irritates me to death. 

SECOND REASON 

THIRD REASON 

No comments:

Post a Comment